- Essebaan, 2908 LJ Capelle aan den IJssel, Netherlands
We at Topcon are a global leader in the development and manufacturing of technology designed to address society's greatest challenges in eye health, agriculture, and construction. We specialize in integrating optical, mechanical and electronic technologies serving medical, construction, geopositioning and agriculture industries.We are pioneers and innovators who are passionate about developing solutions that improve and enrich people's lives. We operate through a global network of 93 companies made up of subsidiaries and affiliates. We have over 4,900 employees worldwide. Our Medical Division is specialized in Eye Care.
Topcon Healthcare sees eye health differently. Our vision is to empower providers with smart and efficient technologies for enhanced patient care. Keeping pace with the ever-changing landscape of the healthcare industry, we offer the latest integrated solutions including advanced multimodal imaging, vendor-neutral data management and groundbreaking remote diagnostic technology. A globally-oriented business, Topcon is focused on developing solutions towards solving societal challenges in the mega-domains of healthcare, agriculture, and infrastructure. In healthcare, these challenges include increasing eye disease, rising medical costs, access to healthcare and physician shortages. By investing in value-driven innovations, Topcon works to enable people to enjoy good health and a high quality of life.
- Maintaining and improving our Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and FDMEE system.
- Executing administrator tasks during the reporting cycles
- Acting as first point of contact for the HFM users
- Implementing the day-to-day functional changes in HFM and FDMEE
- Acting as first point of contact for our partners when more complex changes are required
- Able to make, and customize reports (retrieve reports)
- Experience with Financial controlling, ensure data reviews and ensuring reporting accuracy
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Strong functional knowledge of HFM and FDMEE, preferrable as administrator
- Functional knowledge of related products like Financial Reporting, SmartView
- Business level of communicating in English
Nice to have skills or experiences:
- Knowledge of accounting
- Knowledge of Qlik
- Experienced in working in an international company in e.g. a group finance department
- Experience with Financial and Management reporting
- Experience with Global Budget process (Multinational)
What we offer you :
- Base annual salary max. € 4.500,- gross per month
- 8% holiday allowance to be paid in May
- 13th month to be paid in December
- Standard work week of 40 hours / Flexible working houres with block times from 10.00 to 16.00 hrs.
- 28 holidays per annum
- premium free Pension
- Necessary equipment to do your job (laptop, phone etc.)