Careers at Topcon in the UK
Topcon Healthcare Solutions, England, United Kingdom
This role will be based in Newbury, in the UK, but would equally suit somebody who wishes to work remotely anywhere in the UK. Some travel will be required from time to time, including to our Newbury office and overseas travel, notably to our European HQ in Finland.
As a Solution Manager, you will be responsible for providing the best solution fit for our customers. You will work closely with our customers to understand their requirements and environment, using your knowledge of DICOM and HL7 to plan seamless integrations and workflows.
Topcon Healthcare’s novel, vendor-neutral data management solution will be your area of expertise, and you are eager to learn every technical detail of the product.
You excel at coordinating technical tasks and managing relationships both towards customers and internally towards stakeholders. You will also work closely with the sales team at TGBM and with the Global software team in Finland, where all our platform products are developed.
Your days consist of investigating, planning and designing solutions for our customer delivery projects. Sometimes your expertise is required for problem-solving in our customer support cases. Topcon Healthcare’s sales team will rely on your knowledge in complicated business cases to achieve the right outcome for all parties. We hope that you have experience in the healthcare sector and an enthusiastic attitude and passion for learning.
Your tasks would include but not limited to:-
- Design of technical architecture and technical specifications
- Project coordination and documentation
- Pre-sales support
- Improve the customer service experience, engage customers and facilitate organic growth
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
The ideal candidate would have some or all of the following experience and skills:
- Experience of working for, or with the NHS, in a project management solution manager role
- Understanding of NHS standards and policies
- Technical understanding of the product, solution and cloud architecture
- Knowledge of healthcare standards
- Good organisational and delegation skills
- Self-driven and able to follow through
- Ability to drive changes
- Experience in the telemedicine, screening or PACS marketplace
- Strong IT-skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of ITIL framework
- Minimum two years of experience as a technical specialist or similar role
- Experience with health technology software
- Experience in versatile software solutions
- A University degree would be advantageous